Thursday, April 3, 2008

Orange!

I stood there looking straight at the building almost trying to intimidate them. Once the doors were open, students ran from one end of the building to the other, I no longer felt scared or anxious. Chapman University's Dodge College of Media Arts and Televsion was the first film school I had the chance of visiting. Chapman is one of the six schools on my list and the only to offer such a tour. I rather not go into detail but it was pretty much as I had imagined. It has everything an aspiring student needs to succeed but it is I that will bring the motivation.

Shortly thereafter, I experienced an intense headache which lead to a fever and stomach pain. The pain developed into a stomach virus known as Gastroenteritis which is in the process of healing. Also, while eating dinner last night, I must have done something wrong in the oh-so-complicated process of chewing and swallowing because I feel something lodged in my throat. It is actually quite painful and at times I cannot breathe and my chest and back hurt when I try to. When I sit still, my face begins to slowly shake and it feels as if I am going to pass out.