Monday, July 21, 2008

Film Marathon

On June 20, first day of summer, I began my own film marathon in which I will attempt to watch films I have never had the chance to see. It has been exactly one month since I began the film marathon and for the record, I will like to post the accomplishment here. I will eventually post small reviews for each film.

Friday, June 20
Atonement

Saturday, June 21
Crimes and Misdemeanors


Sunday, June 22
Reservoir Dogs
Pulp Fiction

Monday, June 23
Hannah and Her Sisters
Manhattan Murder Mystery

Tuesday, June 24
Manhattan

Wednesday, June 25
Bananas
Stardust Memories

Thursday, June 26 – Sunday, June 29

Monday, June 30
American Beauty

Tuesday, July 1
The Sweet Hereafter

Wednesday, July 2
Ordinary People

Thursday, July 3
One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest
In Bruges

Friday, July 4
Terms of Endearment
Kramer vs. Kramer

Saturday, July 5
Gone Baby Gone
The Italian Job

Sunday, July 6

Monday, July 7
The Royal Tenenbaums
Match Point

Tuesday, July 8

Wednesday, July 9
Zelig
Play It Again, Sam
Cassandra’s Dream

Thursday, July 10
Interiors
Batman Begins

Friday, July 11
I Heart Huckabees
Into The Wild

Saturday, July 12
Snatch.
Spellbound
Unbreakable

Sunday, July 13
Lost in Translation

Monday, July 14
Fargo

Tuesday, July 15
Punch-Drunk Love

Wednesday, July 16
Exotica
Match Point (Second Viewing)

Thursday, July 17
Meeting Woody Allen (Short Documentary)
Bande à part
Love and Death

Friday, July 18
The Dark Knight

Saturday, July 19
Being John Malkovich
Adaptation.
The Prestige

Sunday, July 20
Husbands and Wives