Monday, July 21, 2008

Film Marathon

On June 20, first day of summer, I began my own film marathon in which I will attempt to watch films I have never had the chance to see. It has been exactly one month since I began the film marathon and for the record, I will like to post the accomplishment here. I will eventually post small reviews for each film.

Friday, June 20
Atonement

Saturday, June 21
Crimes and Misdemeanors
8½

Sunday, June 22
Reservoir Dogs
Pulp Fiction

Monday, June 23
Hannah and Her Sisters
Manhattan Murder Mystery

Tuesday, June 24
Manhattan

Wednesday, June 25
Bananas
Stardust Memories

Thursday, June 26 – Sunday, June 29

Monday, June 30
American Beauty

Tuesday, July 1
The Sweet Hereafter

Wednesday, July 2
Ordinary People

Thursday, July 3
One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest
In Bruges

Friday, July 4
Terms of Endearment
Kramer vs. Kramer

Saturday, July 5
Gone Baby Gone
The Italian Job

Sunday, July 6

Monday, July 7
The Royal Tenenbaums
Match Point

Tuesday, July 8

Wednesday, July 9
Zelig
Play It Again, Sam
Cassandra’s Dream

Thursday, July 10
Interiors
Batman Begins

Friday, July 11
I Heart Huckabees
Into The Wild

Saturday, July 12
Snatch.
Spellbound
Unbreakable

Sunday, July 13
Lost in Translation

Monday, July 14
Fargo

Tuesday, July 15
Punch-Drunk Love

Wednesday, July 16
Exotica
Match Point (Second Viewing)

Thursday, July 17
Meeting Woody Allen (Short Documentary)
Bande à part
Love and Death

Friday, July 18
The Dark Knight

Saturday, July 19
Being John Malkovich
Adaptation.
The Prestige

Sunday, July 20
Husbands and Wives