Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Still Waiting

I began reading "So You Want to Be a Producer" by Lawrence Turman, which was given to me on my birthday from my sister. Usually, I don't like books like these but from the get-go, Turman states this is not a "How to" book. It's mainly interesting to read about his personal experience in film and sheds some light on areas of production I was not familiar with.

Interestingly enough, I registered for my USC application today and completed Part 1 which consists of basic background information. Part 2 is much more detailed and I'm pretty sure there's an essay that follows along with it. It felt scary, finally sitting there, filling in the fields. I guess the time has to come eventually, right? Deadlines are at the end of this year and Chapman hasn't even released their Fall 2009 application yet.

I spoke very briefly with Igori this afternoon to see how he felt about our schedule for this week. I think we're going to end up working both Thursday and Friday, just so we don't rush anything.