Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Hard Part is Over

We finished up our film on Friday, almost a week ago, so why didn't I rush in here full of excitement? I have an excuse.

Thursday, we met in Glendale to reshoot a certain scene. The weather was very gloomy but luckily the sun came out in time for the park and beach shoots. Friday, everyone was stuck in traffic for an hour, so we started a little late. We didn't wrap up until 11pm. Everything went pretty good.

From that night until last night, I couldn't sleep. I kept telling myself some scenes could have looked nicer, etc. Now, I'm completely unhappy with the film -- although I haven't even seen any footage yet! We may upload the footage this weekend but we have several small shoots to do without the actors. We'll see how everything turns out.

School started on Tuesday and I had my second Cinema class today. We'll be making three short films this semester. It's being taught by the Department Chairman but we're also holding the class with my previous professor's class.

I'm so eager to screen one of my films. That's my goal for the end of this year!